Popular Posts

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Target take me away....

what? what's that I hear? the tinny throm of steel drums? the waves crashing? I can almost smell  the warm aroma of sweet mimosa and salt air..... or is it just the newest line at Target?



Dress like a jet setting beach goer while paying like a linoleum strolling, red plastic grocery cart pushing shopper. Calypso St. Barth's will be the next haute designer to collaborate with Target. And from the looks of things, it's going to be a good one......




tap this if you'd like the aural experience as you read:  











 































 Word on the street is that there will be a home line with candles, dishes.....some kiddy wear {hang on, I may have made that up - ok, I can't substantiate, but I swear I read that somewhere } and of course some fantastic frocks.




 








Sort of like last year's Liberty of London colab. But let's hope they don't manage to screw this one up.







So, come May 1st, put down that 10 pack of granny panties and run to the designer corner of your local Target.  Nothing brings affordable luxury to the burbs like the big T.

No comments:

Post a Comment