Popular Posts

Thursday, January 27, 2011

painter :: abbey ryan

It's a well known fact around the blog world, that trying to claim exclusivity on a post subject....is just nothing short of boorish and makes one look a fool.



So, I was thrilled when I heard that fellow blogger, Oprah, featured painter, Abbey Ryan on her blog.  I, actually,  featured Abbey's work here...........almost 3 years ago to the day.


















 





Abbey is one of those prolific, 'Painting A Day' artist who disciplines herself to crank out beautifully executed still life works, daily. {I tried this once and made it one day} Most of them food oriented. I'm so happy that Oprah picked up on my post because I think Abbey may get a few more hits now. You can re-post this, too if you'd like. I'm cool with it.




read, blogger,  oprah's post here








and view Abbey's work here

No comments:

Post a Comment