Popular Posts

Monday, January 3, 2011

Yule Blog












Completely going Amish on my computer last week, has been..... cleansing? liberating? hibernating? paralyzing?





I sit here, cotton for brain, beginning a post about my anti-resolution act, hopping over to fb to get in on a wall discussion regarding whether  All - Clad or La Crueset is the better slow cooker.  Coming back, erasing previous entry,  scanning through some websites and photos I pulled, 'last year'. Back to Twitter, answer a few emails....





I'm practically sitting here, eyes at half mast, chin on hand, drooling  with  'Back to Reality' playing softly somewhere in the nether regions of my shrunken brain.





Today, this is just going to be a toe dipped into the larger sea that is blogging. A post to get the gears moving a bit. Nothing too serious, just pretty, pretty pictures.





















































































 The always cheerful photography of Magnus Selander
















My bike love is forever true > Now if only designer, Kara Ginther,  would create a saddle for the beach cruiser.






































And while we're on the subject of bikes, I know, the Carrie Basket is nothing new. But I still love mine and highly recommend it. You can find it at Gum Tree, in Hermosa Beach.































One in every color please. I received one of these for Christmas, and love  it. Look how cool it is. That alone had me sold.








 





And finally, I love this bathroom. Perfectly perfect for a beach bungalow. found via here. 








wainscoting and red bed





and this lovely little beachy guest room. I can feel the salty sea breeze wafting through the window already. found via here.





I'm warming up already. 




No comments:

Post a Comment