Popular Posts

Friday, December 24, 2010

peace out














After a week of ridiculous amounts of rain, a crazy weekend in the mountains { 10 1/2 feet of snow - no joke }, our skies have opened up and we have blue again.



This may have schooled me to finally enjoy our, normally, sunny Christmases with the windows and doors open. All week I've had kids + dogs either,  bouncing off of the walls, amped up on Christmas energy or hovering at my shoulder..... "we're sooo bored"...."go outside" ....."we already did that"....." go make up a game"....."did that"..... "read a book"....... silence.....and it goes on.



Now, with the sun out, they're riding their bikes again, life is sunshine and anticipation. And I'm able to sit for 10 minutes at my computer. Merry Christmas +  Happy whatever you may be celebrating this weekend.





xoxo * M

No comments:

Post a Comment