Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 15, 2010













today I sat down thinking, "I need to find some uplifting! colorful! interior  images" {since I've been housebound and green at the gills for THREE days now.  } Also, my computer is being slow + acting like I'm completely putting it out to ask for a few uploads. So I got this far........





















"a cute way to bring summer  into a winter home, frame  vintage { or not so vintage } postcards of warm places to be + bright colored imagery - from here"





















ok, but  then I felt cloying + insincere and stopped. 









in short   .....................................















I'd like to report that I'm now crawling back into bed, but I'm actually going to torture myself by going to a mall.  wish me luck as I dive in.










No comments:

Post a Comment