Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

the post with no name

Oh you guys. Me the ever tough, ever hardy, " I can be up with my sick kids all night and never get the slightest touch of malaise", has just gotten taken down. I am sick as a dee-oh-gee. The Grippe has seized me good. I'm green and queasy. So today I'm poaching. A few cool things I found over at Wary Meyers enjoy, while I go eat a few Saltines and some jello. It's all I got for ya.














All Tag Sale finds. I'm dumbfounded (and living in So Cal, where people don't have cool stuff like this at Tag Sales)


  1.  A vintage Hermes scarf (from the 40s) 

  2. A David Hicks wallet, with a tiny leather address book. Never used, from Japan in the 70's.

  3.  L.L.Bean hunting
    boots, with leather kilties- that fringed tongue, and a 1976
    Maine Road Atlas which has little dots showing every farm in the state.






Fingers crossed that I'll come out the other side of this with a few pounds lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment