Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

more cars



More great vintage car shots. This time with clever copy. From the flickr set, 'cars, trucks and others'
,


There was a time, way back when, when I started this blog, that every once in awhile, i just posted photos with little writing. My theory was that, sometimes, great imagery is all one needs for inspiration. Sort of like the glossy coffee table book, that you pick up and flip through every so often just to get ideas.

I kind of liked that. So to my purist, erudite, blogger friends who are far better writers than myself, I apologize, but I'm going back to that format. Just every once in awhile. Not because I have senioritus, but because sometimes a picture is worth a kajillion words. Plus, vintage cars sort of rock .

No comments:

Post a Comment