Popular Posts

Friday, October 22, 2010

peace out


It was never her intent , it was simply a thing that happened 












::





We made it. Another one marked off the calendar. Speaking of calendars, I have a busy one this weekend. I'm planning on hitting the Grand Opening party for Unique LA's Pop-Up shop @ H.D. Buttercup tonight. Hope to see you there.  Then, dinner with friends @ The Tasting Kitchen in Venice on Saturday.





If you've never been...go. It's one of my favorite {if not my single favorite} places to eat in L.A. I love everything about it, from the interior {*gorgeous* modern mixed with whimsy - I would love to move in } to the menus typed out daily on an old typewriter {remember those?} to the darling waiters in their bow ties, who love the art food as much as they do interacting with their diners. Following that farm-to-table concept, the menu changes daily according to what looked good that morning at the market. mmmm. so excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment