Popular Posts

Thursday, October 28, 2010

hitched
















what is it? 








"One hell of a showcase event for brides + grooms + curious seekers of a fresh vision in wedding planning "













I was so disappointed when I figured out that I wasn't going to be able to attend last month's hippest bridal event, probably ever. I had some other plan already in place {what... I can't even remember at this point- short term memory loss } 
















Hitched, the collaborative work of some of our area's most talented visual artists, party planners, collectors of cool, harbingers of hip....was, not surprisingly, a  beautiful effort chocked full of fantastic party/wedding ideas. From the tabletops to the pastel streamered, photo backdrop {below}, It's all just screams of originality and par tay. Check it out:: 











 











an array of letter pressed stationary and calligraphy::
















My favorite are all of the table top displays::













>














































but then the sun went down and the dj started playing that 808  and the party turned it up a notch. 





















confetti snow angel























and if you're thinking, 'But this is soo up my alley! I can't believe I missed it. Will they be doing another one??' well ,yes. funny you ask. Coming in January, Hitched takes it to the desert. The Ace Hotel in  Palm Springs that is.  Get the skinny and the low down right here.











but wait, there's more! 





check out this great little super 8 film by videographer, Sharkpig::










 








all photos via:: yes, please

No comments:

Post a Comment