Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

lotta agaton :: interior stylist



 





Coming off of a weekend in the hills above Santa Cruz at my friend's beautifully restored farm house, I'm totally zenning out to these shots by Swedish stylist Lotta Agaton. The energy the pops of color, the simplicity, all have me drifting. 






 





I love an Albert Hadley tricked out room,








 





but man-o, if I could pull off living in a minimalist space filled with great typography, a palette inspired by river rocks and lovely light? I'd be, I don't know, throwing in the towel and making organic bread all day while throwing pots at night. 
















































by the way, if you're curious as I was about the familiar check or, "Brabants Bont design",  found in so much of Swedish design { + ikea } here's an interesting link to the background of the textile pattern.






No comments:

Post a Comment