Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

coloring on the walls with charlotte mann













Up until about 6 years ago, I was constantly having to reprimand little girls in this house for 'coloring' on everything, including the walls.














I recently noticed, on my bedroom wall, some tiny scribblings - a smiley face and a backwards 'E' -  barely visible to these old eyes. Artifacts from their, now gone, babyhood.











I didn't have the heart to erase them. If I thought that all of this would have led up to what U.K. artist Charlotte Mann creates, I probably would have encouraged it a lot more.....

























Mann, whose mom was probably way cooler than me, creates these illustrations using black pen and ink. for more of her work go here

No comments:

Post a Comment