Popular Posts

Monday, February 7, 2011

a light post

If you live in the Bay area, you're probably well acquainted with, the Berkley based, Omega Too . For the rest of you, they're the purveyor of one-of-a-kind lighting fixtures, made from repurposed items.



They've also been, long known for having cool, vintage bathroom pieces: sinks, claw footed tubs, all of those awesome things that peopler { stupid people } rip out of old homes. When I was re-doing my house, we spent a lot of time over there { they're always getting new things in, so it's worth it to pop in often }






Everything you need to make your old house look like new again.





I was looking for some light fixture possibilities for a new job I'm starting. Something interesting, something that gives the space an added sparkle. Like a great pair of earrings would to and outfit. I found a few things that would work nicely.



but check out what  else I found over there.....





I love their repurposed pieces. so clever. 






Antique Mason Jar pendants 























a steam punk pendant














would love a few of these , hanging over a big farm table. 












 these would be perfect in a boy's room.



















these are antique funnels. so cool.








go check out their site, they have so much to peruse. Omega Too



No comments:

Post a Comment