Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

desktop hoarder


















I think I may have,  latent hoarder tendencies. On my desk top ( this one, not that one ) sits a full window of images that I pulled off of the net. Just in case I might need it someday. My friend Leah ('more ways to waste time') told me once, that she knows that she can always find something again if she needs to. Not me. If I don't see it, it goes away.



In an effort to clean things up around here, I'm posting a few of the images. Moving them from one pile to the next. Like a good hoarder.





 

 Love the patches on these jeans found over at Saffron + Genevieve - paired with the Orla Kiely bag and Hadley Pollet belt ( I sort of forgot about those ) Check out this Santa Cruz based site; lots of cute, beachy, linen-y, organic things for the home.


















Saving this one for inspiration as I help pull together a Napa Valley, birthday party tabletop for a friend. Simple, beautiful, attainable. done. from 'Snippet + Ink'





 


Rolexes in technicolor. Thumbs up.





Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment