Popular Posts

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Oval Office in The House



Michael Smith, you are a genius and nobody can tell me differently. I have no idea what your constraints were around designing the new Oval Office.
but what the hell?
Please tell me it just doesn't photograph well. Please tell me that Obama handed you a photograph of his favorite Marriott by the Airport and said,
"Here. Like this. "
"And don't forget the plastic plants on the mantel"



Because that would make sense to me. Where do you set up the complimentary waffle bar for morning dignitary meetings?


Linda @surroundings has great re-design contest for those of you who, unlike myself, would like to be constructive in your criticisms and take a shot at what YOU would do, if given this daunting task. And she also has a nice line up of past Oval Offices to compare. In the mean time, my computer is acting like an insolent two year old. I have to go deal.

love you Michael.
Everyone's a critic. See what people are saying over at the NYTimes *here*

No comments:

Post a Comment