Popular Posts

Monday, September 20, 2010

Social Media Week....


I had a great time, last week, sitting on the Kravet Social Media panel. Kravet's been offering these panels as a service to their customers throughout the country. I think it's a great idea, as a showroom, to provide this kind of knowledge as a bonus.
No matter how long I do this blogging thing, I always learn a little more with each of these panels. For instance, designer, Rebecca Robeson, has grabbed hold of YouTube and made it her own platform for teaching, guiding and promoting her business. I highly recommend you check her videos out. And while you're at it, Natalie Umbert handles color like nobody's business. Here's a shot from the Laguna panel of myself with Rebecca Robeson, Kravet's own Jennifer Powell and designer Natalie Umbert
And just as a little plug: if you're in the L.A. area, Blog Out Loud will be happening at Rose Tarlow Melrose House tomorrow, Tuesday the 21st. I'd love to see you there. We have a great panel and the venue is to die for.

No comments:

Post a Comment