Popular Posts

Monday, July 19, 2010

mixed music monday


I sort of had a dream weekend {in my book} a full day at the beach on Saturday -sunburns included {not so, 'dream' } an early to bed Saturday, and early to rise Sunday with a trip to the Long Beach Flea {scored a vintage necklace and some vintage flatware }. I'm simple like that.


Here's a little mixed tape to take you into the week. I realize music, like any art, is subjective. Hope you like it, always welcome to your suggestions.
  1. The Concretes - Good Evening
  2. Au Revoir Simone- Shadows
  3. Local Natives- Wide Eyes
  4. Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros- Home
  5. Beach House- Norway
    By the way, check back in tomorrow I have a great give-away this week. And all you have to do is, comment! So simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment