Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

green envy







Remember this house? I found it over on a photographer, Gemma Coma's website. I was all over it. Everything about the house, from the actual architecture to the gilding of the forementioned lily. Well, crazy enough, the owner of the house saw HER house on this here bloggity blog and wrote me back to tell me so. Very exciting, ok and a little embarrassed since I hadn't take the time to find out to whom the home belonged - in order to give proper creds. But anyway, long story short, after we were done jumping up and down, clapping hands and squealing.
She offered to send me even more photos of this luscious slice of heaven pie. And here you go....the beautiful, green home of Charlie and Cynthia


The exterior shot, the kitchen, the office, the dining room, living room, and the wet bar is the product of 2+ years of renovation. My husband is a green architect (green and save) who did all the plans.

Our house is completely green, and we wanted to teach others that a you can be traditional/beautiful and eco-friendly - they are not mutually exclusive. The house we bought 7 years ago was a tiny ranch house that we compleletly renovated and lived in during construction - with a 4 month old baby! Yikes...."





Thank you for sharing your hard work and fantastic design work, Charlie and Cynthia!

No comments:

Post a Comment