. . . residents and property managers are reminded to close shades or turn out lights between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m. (or dawn) on tall buildings from the fifth floor and above.Read the proclamation signed by Governor Jennifer M. Granholm here, and see what actions are being taken in such places as Ann Arbor and Detroit
Popular Posts
-
I’ve always looked askance at the Domestic Chicken ( Gallus domesticus ) and it's evolutionary progenitor ( G. gallus ), as if they were...
-
I am speaking, of course, of the National Wildlife Federation field guide to birds of North America , by Edward S. Brinkley. Published in M...
-
Bueno y ahora un recorrido especial (que bueno hacerlo en la piel de los chicos) por la historia fotográfica de ELIJAH y MILO.. Un amigo ...
-
Let me say right up front that I have no problem with pet cats ( Felis domesticus ) and the people who own and care for them; I was once a c...
-
An accounting of significant events in the history of North American bird conservation and ornithology, and of the people who helped shape t...
Friday, March 26, 2010
Safe Passage to Migrating Birds
A 2009 State of Michigan proclamation designates the period of March 15 to May 31 and August 15 to October 31 as Safe Passage Great Lakes Days, an effort to protect migrating birds from the collision hazards posed by tall, lighted buildings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment