Popular Posts

Friday, May 14, 2010

peace out


What's the deal. Is something in retrograde? What a, phenomenally, weird week that was. Time to press the restart button and cruise into the free floating, gray area of 'weekend'. recharge our senses, rub the dust from our eyes, scrub our faces pink and hold them up to next week's approval.
Oh and, post script: Thank you, Susannah over at Petunia Faced Girl for making me laugh all week over the funniest post I've read in a long time -


" Oh--also? I had a conversation with a stranger while in a public restroom stall.


Her: Hey! How are you?

Me (not wanting to be rude): Um, fine? How are you?

Her: What are you doing?

Me (mystified, too nervous to pee): Uh, you know, just going to the bathroom! Ha!

Her: Hold on a second, there's some chick in the other stall trying to talk to me.

Me: (_*_) "

thank you for that. I'm still sitting at stoplights, guffawing aloud when I think of it.

dare I ask.....what do you think of the new header?

No comments:

Post a Comment