Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Whitman's sampler of stuff I like to look at + think about.




from the remodelista




Just an idea that I thought was kind of cool. Pot hanger as herb keeper (herb or HERb, if you're Martha) so pretty + probably smells fantastic. 








 My love for old houses runs very deep. I think I may have some kind of house whispering skills. When I'm in certain, soulful houses, I feel their soulful presence on an emotional level. I know, totally weird, but true. I want to drink this book in. And I think all old houses deserve a pictorial like this.






etsy driftwood napkin holder


 Great idea. Nothing more. Just, simple, organic and so clever.




The Curiosity Shoppe -Stamp of disapproval




The stamp made for my own forehead.










Casa Cher by BAK Arquitectos

 I don't know why I'm on this uni-bomber-shack-love kick. I'm just really drawn to these small, modern spaces that are sparse and sit nestled into nature. But, I would need curtains, black windows like this at night, make me feel creepy and vulnerable.







Nick's getting this as a Valentine's gift. (he doesn't read my blog, so I'm not really spilling anything)






Mara Hoffman Hooded Backless Fishtail Gown



ok, GOR-GEOUS.  hooded + backless (how that works, I don't know) + fishtailed. Spanx me up and hand it over.




duh. this is such a better approach to the mundane, criss-cross.






that

 is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment