Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

spare me.









Before you kick it to the curb, try a little spray therapy. 







The inspiration:







the offending party:


 

Which actually looks nice in this photo. In real life, the frame is having a 90s Indonesian 'Moment'. Fake orangey distressing and all.










spray, spray, spray 



...and....










Try as I might, I couldn't get the color right in this photo. It's actually the color of the inspiration photo. And it's really cute. Much cuter than before.





Off to find what else I can spray I mean, spare.











...............................................................................................





"David Hicks is on the phone for you"








Do It Yourself. Customized, designer, wallpaper for your iphone.





1) search on your iphone browser for the wallpaper you want. I searched 'david hicks, Clarence house'


2) choose images and click on the image you want to enlarge to full screen.


3) hold the dimpled button and the on-off button on the top right similtaneously until you hear it 'photograph' the screen. 


4) go into 'Settings' - 'Wallpaper' and choose the photo from your 'Camera Roll'.

















easy peasy. Also, it's like my on-line shopping trick: buy it, stick it in your 'shopping cart' and then leave it for a few days. I usually feel the itch satiated.  This keeps me from buying the real thing at every whim to change out a fabric or wall around here. Something I'd be doing every month if allowed.












No comments:

Post a Comment