Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

stuff.









Braided hemp rug from Restoration. A nice alt. to the sisal or sea grass. Probably a lot softer under foot too.










singular straps se





I used to have a full wardrobe of these. We used to pick them up at Brooks Bros. ( before, it went the way of Abercrombie.  ) 













Really wish there were more, hardware stores that carried stuff like this and had signage and metal displays like these. ( I found this little shop in Palos Verdes, CA while buying Apple Green paint for a picnic bench - seemed the perfect setting, considering the mission )










fiat 126, circa 1972 from netcarshow








I think this was the first car my older sisters had. In royal blue. The car is completely adorable and covers everything, the color, the interior the diminutive size and funky vintage thing. But how about the rest of the photo. the boats? so awesome. the pant suit? more awsome. And that hexagonal concrete car park. I love that detail.










 credit:: house and home








In that perfect beach house. The one with the wrap around porch, I'd like a kids', dormer room. And each bed would be draped in some sort of yummy cotton block print from one of my favorite sources, of course, rikshaw design.







~ Oak Bluffs Cottage by Hutker Architects





lovely, tonal color scheme. I wonder if these stairs lead to a roof top, widow's walk. Dreamy in creamy blues.





















I have yet to get over my, pink 10 speed that was stolen out in front of McDaniel's pharmacy, when I was 12. It was no Pinerello, but it was mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment