Popular Posts

Monday, November 3, 2008

Is Daniel Craig James Bond or a stand in?

As if you didn't know with the hype surrounding the new Bond movie Quantum of Solace Daniel Craig is an actor he studied at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama in 1991 and apart from his role as Bond he has also appeared in the BBC Television serial Our Friends in the North, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, Road to Perdition, Layer Cake, Enduring Love and Munich.

Is he however the best Bond? He doesn't seem to think so...









Daniel Craig speaking to Rob Driscoll of the Western Mail said “I think I’m only borrowing it, don’t you?” ...“This is all great, but I think someone else is going to come along and hopefully do a better job than I’ve done and move it on. It’s not mine. It’s Ian Fleming’s, it’s the (films’ producers) Broccolis’ – I could say I’m the caretaker, but that’s a naff thing to say.” (Read full article HERE)









Daniel Craig shirtless





Daniel Craig in his Speedos



Other recent posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment