Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

African Bird Blogs

What follows is a list of active African bird blogs that are personally known to me. I’m sure that there are others that I have not yet discovered. My goal is to make this list as comprehensive as possible. I plan to update the list frequently, so if you know of other African bird blogs (or have one yourself) that should be included here, please leave a comment.
Active:
  • A Raptors Ramblings (South Africa)
  • Accipiters of Southern Africa (South Africa)
  • Adam Welz's Weblog (South Africa)
  • Aliwal Birdblog (South Africa)
  • Birding Limpopo (South Africa)
  • Birding With Trish (South Africa)
  • Birdman (Tanzania)
  • Bryan Groom (South Africa)
  • Colin's Bird Atlassing Blog (South Africa)
  • Ernst’s Birding Blog (South Africa)
  • GetBirding.com (South Africa)
  • Kersten Birding (South Africa)
  • KZN Atlasing (South Africa)
  • KZN Midlands Bird Club (South Africa)
  • mafikeng birds (South Africa)
  • My Bird Sightings (South Africa)
  • Stuart Groom (South Africa)

    Inactive:
  • Birding in South Africa (South Africa)


  • Last revised: 03/30/10.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment